Friday, May 17, 2019

We're Cool for the Summer - Koldtec Ice Towels

It's no secret that I have an obsession with Koldtec ice towels.  





In fact, it is my personal goal to help every person on instagram that has MS or heat sensitivity to at least hear of Koldtec by the end of the summer.  I believe in the product that highly. 

And Koldtec loves our community. 

The partnership is really great.

In honor of summer and the heat, koldtec and I are doing a summer of kool.  



On the first of each month from May through September I will be hosting a giveaway for a Koldtec towel bundle.  Entering is, as always, super easy.  Keeping it basic over here.

In addition, Koldtec has provided me with two codes specifically for my friends.

code SPARKLEDICE5 is for the ice towel found here.  The code will provide $5 off, a bonus ice strip, and free shipping for USA and Canada (they ship elsewhere for a small fee!).  Direct url: https://www.koldtec.com/discount/SPARKLEDICE5

code SPARKLEDICE14 is for the ice towel bundle found here.  The code will provide $14 off, a bonus ice strip, and free shipping for USA and Canada (again, they ship elsewhere for a small fee). Direct link: https://www.koldtec.com/discount/SPARKLEDICE14

I do have a video on my IGTV on my instagram (@thesparkledlife) with more information and how it works.  



Basically Koldtec ice towels are a bamboo sport towel that you insert specially made engineered ice strips in to.  It isnt wet and each strip of ice lasts 45 minutes - 1 hour.  (I use these on my bicycle rides and legit, I can be sweating and the ice strip will last me 1 hour!!).  The contained the towel and the strips come in works as an insulator so you can take the bonus ice strips on the road with you.  



It's perfect for any occasion - I even used it getting ready for my wedding!  



Stay tuned for more koolness and I hope you have as much fun as I do being chill!

Love, Eliz